- Checked tweed in azure blue, yellow, burgundy, camel
- 100% wool (from the UK)
This RWS and Woolmark-certified tweed has been dyed, spun and woven in England
- Straight and oversized cut, androgynous look
- Two patch pockets with flap
- Fully lined in cupro GRS (from Italy)
- Back length 73 cm (for a 36)
- This model runs deliberately oversize, for a more fitted look, we advise you to choose one size below your usual size.
- Ngoc is 168cm tall and wears a size 36
Discover the Care Guide
- Secure and guaranteed payment by VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Bancontact, via PayPal or by gift card.
- Free standard delivery and free returns for orders over 200€ to/from Belgium, France, Luxembourg, Germany and the Netherlands. For all orders under 200€, you will be charged 5€ for the return of your order*.
- For the archives sale, returns are to be handled by the customer with the shipping method of their choice and are at their expense.
- You have 15 days to change your mind and return your order.
THE CHOICE OF MATERIALS
We unearth the materials from which we compose our editions across Europe. We mainly work with Italian, Dutch, French and English textile manufacturers.
Most of the materials used come from the "dormant stocks" of textile manufacturers, we like the idea of giving them a new life with you.
Try your favorite piece.
Rue du Page 15, Ixelles
Tuesday to Saturday - 11am to 6:30pm
Sunday & Monday - closed