- Corozo buttons
- 100% Yak wool (origin Italy)
- This wool comes from the dormant stocks of a large French luxury house. We give it a new life with you.
- Fully lined in recycled Cupro (GRS) (from Italy)
- Straight cut
- Large patch pockets
- Hidden button placket
- Removable belt
- The coat is deliberately oversized, we recommend your usual size. For a more fitted fit, or if you are under 170cm tall, choose a size below your usual size.
- Hannah is 176cm tall and wears a size 36
Discover the Care Guide
- Secure and guaranteed payment by VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Bancontact, via PayPal or by gift card.
- Free standard delivery and free returns for orders over 200€ to/from Belgium, France, Luxembourg, Germany and the Netherlands. For all orders under 200€, you will be charged 5€ for the return of your order*.
- For the archives sale, returns are to be handled by the customer with the shipping method of their choice and are at their expense.
- You have 15 days to change your mind and return your order.
THE CHOICE OF MATERIALS
We unearth the materials from which we compose our editions across Europe. We mainly work with Italian, Dutch, French and English textile manufacturers.
Most of the materials used come from the "dormant stocks" of textile manufacturers, we like the idea of giving them a new life with you.
Try your favorite piece.
Rue du Page 15, Ixelles
Tuesday to Saturday - 11am to 6:30pm
Sunday & Monday - closed