- Navy blue
- Buttons in Corozo
- 100% double-sided wool (from Italy)
This wool comes from the dormant stocks of a large French luxury house. We give it a new life with you.
- Warm and timeless coat. To be worn for years. Ultra comfortable and elegant.
- Slightly oversized model
- Double breasted + a hidden button under the collar to keep you warm in winter
- Length below the knee (for 170 cm)
- Fully lined in navy recycled Cupro (GRS) with white mini dots
- This model is deliberately oversized. However, we advise you to choose your usual size.
- Lauren is 176cm tall and wears a size 36
Discover the Care Guide
- Secure and guaranteed payment by VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Bancontact, via PayPal or by gift card.
- Free standard delivery and free returns for orders over 200€ to/from Belgium, France, Luxembourg, Germany and the Netherlands. For all orders under 200€, you will be charged 5€ for the return of your order*.
- For the archives sale, returns are to be handled by the customer with the shipping method of their choice and are at their expense.
- You have 15 days to change your mind and return your order.
THE CHOICE OF MATERIALS
We unearth the materials from which we compose our editions across Europe. We mainly work with Italian, Dutch, French and English textile manufacturers.
Most of the materials used come from the "dormant stocks" of textile manufacturers, we like the idea of giving them a new life with you.
Try your favorite piece.
Rue du Page 15, Ixelles
Tuesday to Saturday - 11am to 6:30pm
Sunday & Monday - closed