- Straight cut with a classic collar
- 100% wool crepe (Italy origin)
- Button placket on the front with 5 large mother-of-pearl buttons
- Long, straight sleeves
- To be completed with the kombu green Isabelle pants
This piece is made in Portugal
Wool crepe is light, fluid and pleasant to wear all year round
This model fits normally, we advise you to choose your usual size.
Lelia is 178cm tall and wears a size 36
Discover all our tips and tricks for taking care of your
- Secure and guaranteed payment by VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Bancontact bank card, via PayPal or gift card.
- Free standard delivery and free returns from 250€ of purchase to/from Belgium, France, Luxembourg, Germany and the Netherlands. For any order less than €250, you will be charged €5 for the return when your order is refunded*.
- For dirty archives, returns are to be taken care of by the customer with the shipping method of their choice and are at their expense.
- You have 15 days to change your mind and return your order.
*Consult our general conditions of sale to find out how to return from another country.
THE CHOICE OF MATERIALS
We unearth the materials from which we compose our editions across Europe. We mainly work with Italian, Dutch, French and English textile manufacturers.
The majority of materials used come from the "dormant stocks" of textile manufacturers, we like the idea of giving them a new life with you.
Try on your favorite piece.
Rue du Page 15, Brussels
Sunday & Monday - closed